Vasculitis is inflammation of blood vessels, often with ischemia, necrosis, and organ inflammation. Vasculitis can affect any blood vessel—arteries, arterioles, veins, venules, or capillaries. Clinical manifestations of specific vasculitis disorders are diverse and depend on the size and location of the involved vessels, the extent of the organ involvement, and the degree and pattern of inflammation.
- Track 1-1 Bechetâ€™s syndrome
- Track 2-2 Temporal and Takayasu arteritis
- Track 3-3 Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Track 4-4 Granulomatous and Microscopic polyangiitis
- Track 5-5 Eosinophilic granulomatosis polyangiitis
- Track 6-6 Polyarteritis nodosa
- Track 7-7 Henoch-Scholten purpura