Arthroscopy surgical procedure involving visual examination of the interior of a joint with an arthroscope and to diagnose or treat various conditions or injuries of a joint especially to repair or remove damaged or diseased tissue or bone. In other words, Arthroscopic surgery is a minimally invasive procedure which can either be a diagnostic or a treatment method involving other small surgical tools which use only small incision that clean or repair the injured or joint and to regain the access of the surgical site. Shoulder, knee and ankle arthroscopy are two most common surgeries of this type.
- Track 1-1 Knee arthroscopy
- Track 2-2 Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Track 3-3 Ankle Arthroscopy
- Track 4-4 Rotator cuff repair
- Track 5-5 Advancements in arthroscopic procedures