Rheumatology Congress 2019 welcomes all the eminent researchers and scholars around the globe to be the member of “15th International Conference on Rheumatology and Orthopedic Surgery” scheduled on December 17-19, 2020 at London, United Kingdom. The Objective of the Conference is to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of arthritis and Rheumatology. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the fields of Orthopedic Surgery and Rheumatology
The conference will be organized around the theme, "Scientific developments in Rheumatology and Orthopedic Surgery".
Rheumatology Congress 2019 unites all the innovators to glaze the entire field of Rheumatology and to experience the advancements in the research and development in the field of Orthopedics, Osteoporosis, Arthroplasty, Orthopedic Surgery, Osteoarthritis, Paediatric Rheumatology, Rheumatoid arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sport-Medicine, Orthopedics & Trauma, Bone health and many more.
It is the platform for all the scholars, researchers, scientist, organizations and industries to exhibit the recent advancements in diagnosis, treatment and postoperative managements of Rheumatology and arthritis. The event comprises the various aspects of arthritis and Rheumatology with discussion on causes and types of Arthritis with their Rehabilitation methods. The new emerging prosthesis with applied technologies of Biomaterials, Nanotechnology, Ayurveda and Tissue engineering in the field of rheumatology and arthritis are comprised in the conference.
This conference is designed to provide primary care clinicians with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered Rheumatology, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine issues, while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic lectures, case-based studies, and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Rheumatology, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge-base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes.
Why to Attend?
- The people around the world searching for the advancement in the field of Rheumatology and Arthritis this is the glaze opportunity to accomplish the great accumulation of individuals with knowledge in arthroplasty research and developments.
- The conference comprises broadly eminent speakers worldwide with their recent framework on these field of interest along with their presentation and discussion.
- The most recent and current updates in Rheumatology and arthritis are the major indications of this conference that provides a mass networking along the global level.
- To have a wide range of exposure to various fields related to Rheumatology and arthritis such as Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Paediatric Rheumatology, Rheumatoid arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sport-Medicine, Orthopedics & Trauma, Bone health and many more.
- The young researchers and the student contestants will gain the chance to grab their Best Poster Award by bestowing their work at Arthroplasty Conference as a poster presentation and Young Researcher Forum.
- Rheumatology Students
- Rheumatology Surgeons
- Rheumatology Scientists
- Rheumatology Doctors
- Rheumatology Researchers
- Rheumatology Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Rheumatology Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Software developing companies
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Data Management Companies
- Junior Research fellows
- Directors/Managers/CEO’s of Rheumatology departments
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting (4-5-member team)
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group registrations
For Business Delegates:
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Audience participation
For Product Manufacturers:
- Exhibitor and Vendor booths
- Sponsorships opportunities
- Product launch Workshop organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with clients
Pulsus Group is an internationally renowned peer-review publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established in the year 1984 with offices in Ontario, Canada and Hyderabad, India has acquired Andrew John Publishing and openaccessjournals.com to expand its Open Access Publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies.
Pulsus through its cmesociety.com is been very instrumental to provide an invaluable channel for scientists and researchers to exchange ideas and research by creating a forum for discussing the possibilities of future collaborations between universities, institutions, research bodies and organizations from different countries through international CME/CPD accredited conferences and meetings.
Pulsus Group is a Medical publisher that adheres to stringent peer-review procedure with a view to set an example in promoting standard medical research with integrity. Pulsus Group takes pride in getting the endorsements of prestigious associations and societies like Canadian medical societies. As an ardent supporter of medical publishing, Pulsus Group closely associates with the Canadian and other international medical research associations. It publishes a wide range of medical journals that focus on medical specialties like cardiology, Integrative Medicine, Surgery and Reproductive Medicine. Pulsus group is closely associated with globally renowned academic and research societies like Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons, Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Groupe pour l'Avancementde la Microchirurgie Canada, Canadian Society for Surgery of the Hand.