Spondyloarthropathy or spondyloarthrosis refers to any joint disease of the vertebral column. Seronegative spondyloarthropathies (seronegative spondyloarthritides) share certain clinical characteristics (e.g., back pain, uveitis, GI symptoms, rashes). Spondyloarthropathy can develop in association with GI conditions (sometimes called enteropathic arthritis) such as inflammatory bowel disease, intestinal bypass surgery, or Whipple disease.
- Track 1-1 Ankylosing spondylitis
- Track 2-2 Psoriatic arthritis
- Track 3-3 Reactive arthritis
- Track 4-4 Enteropathic spondyloarthropathy
- Track 5-5 undifferentiated spondyloarthropathy