Rheumatic diseases is a medical condition which cause inflammation that affects the connecting structures of the body most commonly the joints, in some cases it also affects the tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles. Some rheumatic diseases even affect the organs. If tit is left undiagnosed these diseases can ultimately cause loss of function in those body parts. Rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, SLE , and gout occur when the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks organs, tissues, and joints. The resulting inflammatory process leads to thickening of the joints’ tissues, swelling, and pain.
- Track 1-1 Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Track 2-2 Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Track 3-3 Infectious Arthritis
- Track 4-4 Soft tissue Rheumatism
- Track 5-5 Vasculitis and Gout
- Track 6-6 Spondyloarthropathies